January 10, 2012

White Pottery & Vintage Books {Share the Love #45!}

I've grouped all my white vases on top of my hutch and decided that my stacks of vintage books needed to go a bit more neutral. Clean and simple for the new year!


 Easy enough... I just turned them all around so only the yellowed pages show, not the bindings. I really like the variations in color of the aged pages.

Before the party begins, I have to mention my troubles with Blogger lately. Although I have been posting several times a week, my blog is showing up on reader's sites saying the last post was over a month ago. I'm not quite sure why it's not updating on these blog rolls, but I'm here and posting!

I bet your eye is already wandering to these pretty bottles... the first of my features from last week's links!


Love these bottles from Pondered, Primed, Perfect! Aren't they gorgeous? Thrift store finds that remind me of something I'd see in a Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware catalog.


This subway style art project is just one of the top ten projects highlighted in this post at Superfluous! The colors are great and it was made with stencils and scraps. Check out the full how to and all her other great projects.
I have a weakness for vintage paintings... my collection is small compared to The Cranky Queen's. She picks them up for a song and they are extra beautiful because of the magnificent vintage frames holding them.


Thanks to all of you who linked up during this busy season! If you've been featured, grab a button!

Button



Link up the best of your blog and be sure to link back to the party with a button or text link. If your post has been removed because there wasn't a link back, add the button below or a text link and link up again. Most importantly... mingle... click around the other links and find yourself some fabulous new blogs to visit!



Button



sig trans

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails